Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kings County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Kings County
      Zips: 
    11245
    11425
    11251
    11256
    11202
    11425
    11252
    11201
    11243
    11239
    11241
    11242
    11224
    11228
    11233
    11249
    11225
    11221
    11213
    11210
    11208
    11216
    11212
    11231
    11236
    11232
    11237
    11238
    11207
    11205
    11217
    11226
    11214
    11206
    11218
    11204
    11203
    11234
    11230
    11222
    11223
    11229
    11209
    11220
    11235
    11219
    11211
    11215
    11201
      Coordinates: 
    40.63436525833855, -73.95022612304173
      Area total: 
    96.82 sq. mi., 250.77 sq. km, 61966.08 acres
      Area land: 
    69.37 sq. mi., 179.67 sq. km, 44397.44 acres
      Area water: 
    27.45 sq. mi., 71.10 sq. km, 17568.64 acres
      Elevation: 
    220 ft (67 m)
      Established: 
    1634
  • Kings County, New York, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $41,358
      Households: 
    898,487
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.38%
      Income taxes: 
    10.50%
  • U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.68% female residents and 47.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.49% in Kings County, New York are married and the remaining 51.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.49% in Kings County, New York are married and the remaining 51.51% are single population.

  • 46.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Kings County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    22.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 57.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kings County, New York 25.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 68.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.01% are vacant.

  • The 60.60% of the population in Kings County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 19.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 79.430%) of those eligible to vote in Kings County, New York.

Skyline of Kings County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1366 Companies
450 Counties
800 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Brother's Trade

1150 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90015

Jomsy Inc

9663 N Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Nabi Fashion

4507 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640

Miss Fashion Global

1302 Foxborough Dr, Pensacola, FL 32514

Lucky Fashion

2313 Chico Ave # 4, South El Monte, CA 91733

Other Companies

R. Riveter

154 NW Broad St, Southern Pines, NC 28387

Rebel Designs

141 Flushing Ave Bldg. 77, Unit 708, Brooklyn, NY 11205

Kate Spade

1000 Ross Park Mall Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15237

COACH Outlet

4840 Tanger Outlet Blvd SUITE #997, North Charleston, SC 29418

Michael Kors

2260 Q St NE #3FB, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Landscape of New York